So I don’t actually have very much to say this month. Although I’ve done quite a lot, I don’t yet have much to show for it. All going well that should change soon.
I’ve now ‘completed’ my Home Assistant configuration and am currently working on the long awaited blog post. I put completed in air quotes there, because it will never really be finished. It is however in a state where I’m happy to share it, will all the known issues fixed.
The other project that I’ve been working on is the previously mentioned ESP8266 project, which is also nearing completion. Once it’s completed I will share the code and mention it here, but it’s unlikely to reach the stage of a full blog post, since I didn’t really document the electronics well enough as I went along!
That’s all for now, let’s see what happens in May.